Bali Eastern Part Tour Itinerary :
Start : 08.00
Duration : 10 hours
Goa Lawah/ Elephant Cave Temple
Bali Goa Lawah or Bat Cave Temple is one of favorite places of interest in Bali and it is located near of hilly bank so it is called reef of Middle hill. This cave is located in Pasinggahan countryside, Dawan sub district, Klungkung Regency, east part of Bali and about 1,5 hours from Denpasar Town. There is a nature cave dwelt by thousands of tail bat located at north side from Jeroan/center of Gua Lawah Temple . Meanwhile the main road from Klungkung to Amlapura is just in front of the temple. This cave is apposite to the beautiful beach with black sand along the coastal area.
Traditional Salt Maker
Lot of Traditional boat will parked in the beach, near some of coconut tree, also small house that usually used to make a traditional salt. This view is very interesting to see to some people that already visit this location.We can see the fisherman are looking after the prawn seed, send the rice, legume, fruits and other materials to Nusa Penida twice a day.
Tirta Gangga Water Palace
Tirta Gangga is a former royal palace located in the eastern part of Bali Island, Indonesia, about 5 kilometers from Karangasem, near Mount Agung. This park is famous for its water palace, which is owned by the Kingdom of Karangasem.
Taman Ujung PalaceTaman Ujung Place is a former palace in Karangasem Regency, Bali. Now, this palace also known as Ujung Park or Sukasada Park. It is located approximately 5 kilometres from Amlapura. In the Dutch East Indies era, this place known by the name Waterpaleis. The palace three large pools. In the middle of the pool, there is the main building named Gili Bale, connected to the edge of the pool by bridge
White Sand Beach / Virgin Beach
Bali best beach is not only Kuta beach or Sanur Beach Bali. Some of the beast beaches in Bali located in the eastern part of the island, one of them is Virgin Beach Bali. For local native people call this beach as Pantai Perasi because located on Perasi village, if translated into English means Perasi beach.
- Private Car/Mini Bus
- English Speaking Driver
- Parking Fee
- Mineral water
- Entrance Fee
- attraction/activities admission fee
Reguler Price :
- IDR 650.000/Car ( 1-6 person)
- IDR 950.000/Car (7-12 person)
- IDR 1.200.000/Mini Bus ( 12-17person)
Pick up Area :
- Kuta, Legian
- Nusa Dua
- Benoa Harbour
- Other pick up area please contact us for more detail.
- The price is already included 21% Government tax
- The tours is a private tours, means only you and your companion no other participants
- The tours will be guided by our English Speaking Tours Driver
- If you need special Tour Guide, it can be requested
- Time and Tourist site is subject to change base on your request
- Use the contact form provide to send us a message, to reserve or ask and information
- Get a best deal for a group booking
Term of Payments :
- Payment is in Cash
- Payment is settle at end of the day to the driver
- Payment can be settle at the end of all services if you take more than one day tours
- Payment with other currency will be convert to the current rate