Bedugul and Tanah Lot Sunset Tour Itinerary :
Start : 09.00
Duration : 10 hours
Taman Ayun Temple
Bali Taman Ayun Temple is situated in Mengwi Village of Badung District, around 18 km to the west of Denpasar. It is a very beautiful temple, as the name tells (Taman Ayun means temple in a beautiful garden). In addition to its beauty, Taman Ayun Temple is also considered to have historical values, which makes the regional government of Bali suggests the UNESCO in 2002 that this temple is included in World Heritage List.
Bedugul – Ulun Danu Temple
Bedugul is located in the Tabanan Regency, at 48 kilometres (30 mi) north of the city of Denpasar or 20 kilometres south from Singaraja city. In the area there is three crater lakes Lake Bratan, Lake Buyan, and Lake Tamblingan. Bedugul area enjoys a mild mountain weather due to its location at an altitude of about 1,500 metres (4,900 ft) above sea level. Major sites in Bedugul are the Pura Ulun Danu Bratan water temple and the Bali Botanic Garden. The Botanic Garden, opened in 1959. With a total area of 157.5 hectares it is the largest botanic garden in Indonesia.
Candikuning is a village located north of Bali Bedugul tourist attraction, in Baturiti, Tabanan – Bali. Candikuning is famous for its Ulun Danu Temple in Lake Beratan. Because it is located in a mountainous area, making this tourist spot is always cool all day and sometimes fog down during the afternoon.
JatiluwihBali Jatiluwih Rice Terraceis a favorite tourist destination in Bali famous with the beautiful rice terrace unfolding from the foot of mountain until the coastal side. It is one of places to visit in Bali with the beautiful view as according to its name from Jati and luwih, where Jati mean really and Luwih meaning especial, good, and beautiful or the equivalent.
Bali Tanah Lot Temple is located in coastal side of Beraban countryside, Kediri sub district and Tabanan Regency. It is situated in 30 Km in west side of Denpasar town and about 11 Km in south side of Tabanan town. The temple is built on the rock with 3 acre size and reachable in a few minute by walk, because it is just 20 meters from the coastal lip. This temple is very famous among tourist destinations in Bali with spectacular view of sunset. At some nooks of coral reef around Tanah Lot Temple.
- Private Car/Mini Bus
- English Speaking Driver
- Parking Fee
- Mineral water
- Entrance Fee
- attraction/activities admission fee
Reguler Price :
- IDR 600.000/Car ( 1-6 person)
- IDR 850.000/Car (7-12 person)
- IDR 1.200.000/Mini Bus ( 12-17person)
Pick up Area :
- Kuta, Legian
- Nusa Dua
- Benoa Harbour
- Other pick up area please contact us for more detail.
- The price is already included 21% Government tax
- The tours is a private tours, means only you and your companion no other participants
- The tours will be guided by our English Speaking Tours Driver
- If you need special Tour Guide, it can be requested
- Time and Tourist site is subject to change base on your request
- Use the contact form provide to send us a message, to reserve or ask and information
- Get a best deal for a group booking
Term of Payments :
- Payment is in Cash
- Payment is settle at end of the day to the driver
- Payment can be settle at the end of all services if you take more than one day tours
- Payment with other currency will be convert to the current rate