Ubud Waterfall Tour Itinearay :
Start : 09.00 am
Duration : 9 hours
Tegenungan waterfall is a waterfall located in the village of Kemenuh, District Sukawati, Gianyar regency, is 30 km from the city of Denpasar. This waterfall has a height of 15 meters. Although not so high, the water discharge is very heavy
Goa Gajah or Elephant cave temple
Goa Gajah’s name is slightly misleading, lending the impression that it’s a gigantic dwelling full of elephants. Nevertheless, Goa Gajah ‘Elephant Cave’ is an archaeological site of significant historical value that makes it a special place to visit. Located on the cool western edge of Bedulu Village, six kilometres out of central Ubud, you do not need more than an hour to descend to its relic-filled courtyard and view the rock-wall carvings, a central meditational cave, bathing pools and fountains.
Tegalalang rice terraces
Tegallalang Rice Terraces in Ubud is famous for its beautiful scenes of rice paddies involving the subak (traditional Balinese cooperative irrigation system), which according to history, was passed down by a revered holy man named Rsi Markandeya in the eighth century. Tegallalang forms the three most splendid terraced landscapes in Ubud’s shared region, with the others being in the villages of Pejeng and Campuhan
Monkey forestMandala Suci Wenara Wana or well known as Monkey Forest Ubud is the sanctuary or natural habitat of Balinese long tailed Monkey, in scientific called Macaca fascicularis. It is located at Padangtegal Ubud.
Ubud art market
The Ubud Art Market, locally referred to as ‘Pasar Seni Ubud’ is located opposite the the Puri Saren Royal Ubud Palace and is open daily. Here you can find beautiful silk scarves, lightweight shirts, handmade woven bags, baskets or hats; statues, kites and many other hand-crafted goods.
Ubud Royal Palace and Saraswati temple
The Ubud Palace, officially Puri Saren Agung, is a historical building complex situated in Ubud, Gianyar Regency of Bali, Indonesia. The palace was the official residence of the royal family of Ubud. The Pura Taman Saraswati is a beautiful water temple in central Ubud, accessible from the Jalan Kajeng side street off the main road of Jalan Raya Ubud, just behind Café Lotus. The temple is a great stopover along your leisure walks through Ubud town, offering sightseeing and photo opportunities with its classical Balinese temple architecture and a beautiful foyer featuring ponds filled with blooming pink lotuses.
- Private Car/Mini Bus
- English Speaking Driver
- Parking Fee
- Mineral water
- Entrance Fee
- attraction/activities admission fee
Reguler Price :
- IDR 550.000/Car ( 1-6 person)
- IDR 850.000/Car (7-12 person)
- IDR 1.200.000/Mini Bus ( 12-17person)
Pick up Area :
- Kuta, Legian
- Nusa Dua
- Benoa Harbour
- Other pick up area please contact us for more detail.
- The price is already included 21% Government tax
- The tours is a private tours, means only you and your companion no other participants
- The tours will be guided by our English Speaking Tours Driver
- If you need special Tour Guide, it can be requested
- Time and Tourist site is subject to change base on your request
- Use the contact form provide to send us a message, to reserve or ask and information
- Get a best deal for a group booking
Term of Payments :
- Payment is in Cash
- Payment is settle at end of the day to the driver
- Payment can be settle at the end of all services if you take more than one day tours
- Payment with other currency will be convert to the current rate